As the Coronavirus infections are still rising at an alarming rate we are keeping the following procedures in place to ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of all concerned:-
- When you arrive please only bring in what you need
- Your temperature will be taken on entry and hand sanitiser will be given to you
- As the treatment room is an enclosed area, a mask must be worn throughout your visit. If you forget to bring a mask you may purchase one on arrival for a cost of £2
- The treatment room is well ventilated, yet still warm and comfy.
- Between treatments the room is ventilated, cleaned and and sterilised
- Your therapist will be dressed in PPE and will wash their hands regularly to ensure your safety and wellbeing
- Once we are all settled in you can relax, unwind and enjoy your wonderful treatment in a beautifully calm setting.
We are checking and reviewing the Coronavirus updates regularly and will update these procedures accordingly and when it is safe to do so.
If you are feeling unwell in any way before your treatment, please inform us as soon as possible so we can reschedule your appointment.