A little about me….
Hello there, my name is Tia Taylor and I am the owner and run Yellow Summer Therapies. Holistic therapies and natural living have always been my passion and I have been fascinated by it from a young age.
I was born and raised in South Africa where the sun was always shining and the beach was just a short walk away and I spent most of my childhood running around barefoot in the sunshine. Today I am still at my happiest when I am barefoot either on a sunny beach or in the garden and when we opened in 2016, I was drawn to recapture the warmth and sunshine of my youth, and hence ‘Yellow Summer Therapies’ was born.
Over the years I have studied various Holistic Therapy Modalities and have qualifications in the following Therapies:
- Nutritional Medicine 2007 – Rusland College, Diploma with Distinction
- Reflexology 2011 – SNHS, level 3 Diploma with Distinction
- Advanced Reflexology 2019 – SNHS, level 5 Diploma with Distinction
- Aromatherapy 2017 – SNHS, level 3 Diploma with Distinction
- Swedish Body Massage 2017 Therapy Training School, level 3 Practitioner’s Diploma
- Indian Head Massage 2017 – Therapy Training School, Practitioner’s Diploma
- Natural Face Lift/Face Rejuvenation Massage 2019 – Gateway Workshops, Practitioner’s Diploma
- Usui Ryoho Reiki, Levels 1, 2, 3 and Master/Teacher 2016 – Lisa Powers Health & Wellness, Practitioner’s Certification
- Crystal Healing 2017 – SNHS, level 3 Diploma with Distinction
- Crystal Reiki 2017 – Lisa Powers Health & Wellness, Practitioner’s Certification
- Animal Reiki 2017 – Lisa Powers Health & Wellness, Practitioner’s Certification
- Counselling 2019 – The Skills Network, Level 2 Certificate
- Holistic Skincare 2020 – SNHS, level 3 Diploma with Distinction
- Skin Cancer early detection 2020 – MASCED Certificate
… And I am excited to be offering Pregnancy Massage very soon!
All my treatments are personally tailored to nurture the needs of the individual in a warm, calm and healing environment where you can relax, unwind and find your balance again.
I am fully insured and a member of the International Reiki Organisation
I believe what you put on your body is as important as what you put in your body which why I make my own treatment products. I love to dabble in the kitchen creating new massage oil blends, reflexology waxes and creams and you can be rest assured that I use the purest, freshest, and most natural ingredients for all your treatments. There is always a batch of something fresh for sale at Yellow Summer Therapies, so please enquire when you next visit!